Intern, Global Talent Management
GTM Program/Project Support (franchisee and associate facing)
- Project management support to include logistics of all GTM programs/projects through execution
- Support all aspects of Hospitality Management Program in preparation and during program execution
- Preprogram logistics, communications, franchisee mailbox, meeting planners, inventory management, room set up, material set up, rosters, etc.
- Franchisee engagement during program execution
- PowerPoint maintenance updates and minor formatting of training content; shadow development of new training content
- Execution support of webinars to include hosting
- Marketing support for all GTM programs
- Housekeeping Week
- Microsoft Office Suite (Strong skills in Excel, PPT and Word a must)
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Project
- Manage multiple projects or deliverables with multiple moving parts
- Follows timelines and works hard to meet deliverable timeframes with accuracy and efficiency
- Open to change
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Independent worker
- Works well within a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.