Inventory Management and Pricing Analyst
Our network of affiliated timeshare properties and vacation rental properties fall under more than a dozen brands including Wyndham Vacation Rentals, RCI, Hoseasons, cottages.com, James Villa Holidays, The Registry Collection program, Landal GreenParks and Novasol. Wyndham Destination Network’s trusted brands give travelers the peace-of-mind to vacation the way they want, and last year, sent nearly 14 million travelers on vacation.
In addition, the analyst will play a key role in ensuring that inventory systems are functioning as designed. The analyst should be able to work independently and also collaborate with team to meet expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Research and analyze information from assigned geographic region(s) using both internal and external data sources; Develop and successfully implement pricing and inventory strategies to maximize territory utilization
- Act proactively to mitigate utilization risks via exchange allocation level adjustments and/or pricing discounts
- Develop and maintain pricing and yield management decision logic related to inventory segmentation
- Report to management on status of strategy
- Provide critical insight to management on regional trends
- Day to day inventory operations to ensure
- inventory is on or off sale as necessary
- inventory is available through the correct channels for booking
- Other routine and ad-hoc tasks related to inventory that may arise from external teams (contact centers, business development etc.)
- Bachelors required
- 2 years relevant experience in hospitality, pricing or yield management or other closely related field preferred
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Experience in data querying language desired
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Good listening and communication skills
- High levels of motivation, determination and commitment
- An affinity with numbers and interpreting data
- Inclination towards logical thought, reasoning and decision making
- A willingness to learn and support essential business operations
- A strong desire to learn valuable skills and business acumen within a supportive environment
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.