Inventory Services Specialist
DAE, an Australian based company, part of the RCI family and Wyndham Worldwide - is a global leader in the vacation exchange industry. Our Arizona location is a state-of-the-art facility responsible for managing the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central and South American markets.
We have been awarded the Perspective Magazine’s “Best Customer Service Provider” 7 years in a row and are celebrating our company’s 20th anniversary this year, and our 10th year in Arizona!
The Inventory Services Specialist will be responsible for ensuring DAE exchange inventory is appropriately deposited and managed to reduce risk for the company while optimizing overall inventory utilization. This position will support several aspects of resort inventory maintenance, back-end corporate operations and the DAE request and fulfillment business.
- The Inventory Services Specialist will manage the process of incoming deposits, resort arrivals sent by DAE, assist with member requests, and present and sell DAE products and services to members as necessary.
- The Inventory Services Specialist will use a collaborative, team-working approach to support sales and operations while working with our sales staff, Marketing, Office Manager and Executive staff while directly supporting North American operations.
a) Education – Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
b) Knowledge and skills:
· Administrative experience is required
· Strong adaptability to change
· Demonstrated flexibility
· Able to effectively prioritize and coordinate multiple projects to meet deadlines
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to research, determine and resolve inventory or system related challenges
· Excellent written and communication skills
c) Technical Skills:
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs with advanced knowledge of Excel
· Must be proficient with inventory management systems.
d) Job experience:
· 2 years administrative experience preferred
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.