Inventory Supervisor - Maintenance - Pagosa Springs Resort
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for inventory controls at the site in accordance with standards, completing all physical counts and inspections to ensure accuracy. (40% time)
- Ensures all staff is trained and execute their role according to standards of process, safety and inventory controls. (10% time)
- Assists team as needed with delivery, intake or distribution of inventory, stock and guest deliverables. (15% time)
- Assists as needed with storing and stocking inventory in supply room, ensuring all standards are followed for checking out of inventory or supplies. (20% time)
- Works with all departments to ensure the inventory control is meeting site expectations and all IA requirements (10% time)
- Assist with unit inspections (5% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.