IT Asset Management Analyst
RCI is proud to be part of Wyndham Worldwide, one of the world's largest hospitality companies across six continents. RCI is the global leader in vacation exchange providing our global community of 3.7 million timeshare owners worldwide with quality vacation experiences at more than 4,500 resorts in 100 countries.
As one of the world’s largest hospitality companies, our company impacts the communities where we operate. Our Corporate Social Responsibility program is based on “doing well” for our business, shareholders, and associates, while “doing good” for our communities and the world around us.
Our associates are given opportunities to participate in volunteerism and service within our community. We support our charities, embrace different cultures, and support our sustainability initiatives and responsible business practices.
RCI is seeking an IT Asset Management Analyst, responsible for:
- Support and execution of the Asset Life Cycle
- Software Audit & Compliance
- Asset Management Tool Administration & Configuration
- Asset & Consumable Reporting
a) Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (Computer Science, Information Management or Information Science) or mix of education and experience.
b) Knowledge and skills:
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Strong analysis skills
· Adept at multi tasking in a fast moving and changing environment
· Ability to organize and analyze large volumes of data and perform data reconciliations
· Ability to organize, create, follow and coordinate the update of documented processes and work instructions
· Work well in a cross functional team environment
· The ability to learn quickly, work autonomously and make sound decisions
· Proactive approach to customer/or client challenges, applying problem solving skills to achieve results
· Excellent customer service skills
c) Technical Skills:
· General working knowledge of asset management technologies, principles and best practices
· Basic understanding of software compliance and asset procurement
· Basic understanding of financial budget management and processes
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· General working knowledge of Configuration Management Database (CMDB) preferred
· Experience with ServiceNow Asset Management tool is a plus
d) Job experience:
· Background in IT Operations with at least 2 years direct hands on experience in the fields of service delivery in various formats (Desktop support, Project management, etc.)..
Infrequent travel is required; approximately 0-2 times per year depending upon training opportunities and operational needs.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.