Maintenance Specialist II - Hatteras Realty By Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Assist in the training of less knowledgeable staff.
- Complete all unit work orders assigned. Primary emphasis of the job will be on a depth of skill in a particular area such as HVAC, electrical, or plumbing.
- Inspect properties of work performed, and recommendations to the owner to ensure the unit is kept in good working order
- Responsible for keeping maintenance shop and vehicles clean, organized and in safe condition
- Log repairs/maintenance duties performed daily and complete all required paperwork promptly and accurately.
- Determine material requirements for specific projects.
- Repair and maintain in operating condition all common areas. This includes, but is not limited to pools, public restrooms, front entrance and lobby areas, meeting rooms, fitness centers, parking lots, walkways and elevators.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to positively interact with rental guests, vendors and other employees
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Previous experience with HVAC maintenance, plumbing, electrical work and carpentry preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in maintenance preferred, preferably with certification or equivalent experience/specialization in at least one of the following: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, air-conditioning, refrigeration, irrigation systems, etc.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.