Maintenance Assistant (Kiawah) - Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Performs light maintenance duties as assigned. (ex. Program TVs & VCRs, replace light bulbs, minor vacuum repairs, etc.).
* Deliver/install inventory supplies/equipment to properties when requested and remove old/broken items being replaced (if applicable)
* Courteously and efficiently assists guest or owners with special tasks including assistance with baggage, providing access to properties for furniture/appliance deliveries, etc.
* Inspect and maintain inventory levels in the Property Services store room.
* Unload and secure inventory/supply shipments and stock storeroom efficiently/orderly.
* Remove and bring any personal items (lost & found) left by guests or owners to the Property Services Dept.
* Report all major maintenance items noted during work shift to daily supervisor(s).
Qualified applicants should meet the following requirements
*High school diploma or equivalent
*Lift/carry 26-50 lbs.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.