RCI is proud to be part of Wyndham Worldwide, one of the world's largest hospitality companies across six continents. RCI is the global leader in vacation exchange providing our global community of 3.7 million timeshare owners worldwide with quality vacation experiences at more than 4,500 resorts in 100 countries.
As one of the world’s largest hospitality companies, our company impacts the communities where we operate. Our Corporate Social Responsibility program is based on “doing well” for our business, shareholders, and associates, while “doing good” for our communities and the world around us.
Our associates are given opportunities to participate in volunteerism and service within our community. We support our charities, embrace different cultures, and support our sustainability initiatives and responsible business practices.
RCI is seeking a Maintenance Technician to maintain the day-to-day operations and will be responsible for maintaining a safe, healthy, sustainable, efficient and comfortable environment (assets, property, building and equipment) for our internal and external customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily maintenance and repair such as light bulb replacements and minor repairs
- Clean up tasks
- Hanging pictures
- Furniture reconfigurations
- Arrange meeting rooms
- Set-up audio visual equipment
- Repair restroom fixtures and clear drain clogs
- Repair walls
- Paint offices
- Make temperature adjustments using BAS
- Check critical equipment and HVAC equipment for proper operation and alarms.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Training requirements:
- OSHA 10 hour a plus
- CFM, FMA, SMA, BOMA a plus
- Mechanical Service and Repair Certificates a plus
- Valid Indiana Drivers License (Operator)required
- Knowledge and skills:
- Basic knowledge of OSHA regulations (LOTO, Confined space, Fall Protection, Arc Flash, PPE, HAZCOM etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot, service and repair
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented, dependable and motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good at problem solving
- Possesses good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work overtime, emergency and on-call hours
- Technical Skills:
o Basic knowledge of basic carpentry, plumbing, painting, electrical,
HVAC, boiler, chiller, cooling tower, grounds, service and repair.
- Proficient Microsoft Office, FM Systems, BAS Systems desired
- Able to read a blueprint; wiring diagram; schematics
- EPA HVAC Certification desired (Level 1 to Universal)
- OSHA 10 Hour is desired
- Job experience:
o 3-4 Years of Facilities Maintenance Experience
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.