Manager, Operations (Sales and Marketing): Austin
- Lead, train and direct site administrative personnel. Proactively partner with all levels to ensure adherence to all corporate, BU and Site SOP’s and compliance with PII (Personally Identifiable Information) and PCI (Payment Card Industry) requirements. Ensure all new programs and processes are effectively communicated and implemented seamlessly and consistently to prevent manipulation of company systems and records, employee theft and inaccurate financial reporting among other items. Work with other corporate and business unit groups to continually strive for consistency and improvements. Identify, provide and implement training on system applications (i.e. Sale point, CRS, Epny, FoCus, CPP,etc.) and modules (i.e. accounting, commissions, contracts, tour reception, gifting, marketing administration, etc.) as needed.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Ensure adequate staffing levels are in place to assist and co-lead administrative and operational support with focus on margin. Set department/team goals with regular review and coaching with the assistance of site Director of Administrative Operations (if applicable) and/or Area/BU Director of Operations. Effectively communicate performance expectations and desired outcomes regularly. Help lead succession planning for all key roles. Fosters collaboration amongst key roles at the site and in the spirit of One Wyndham establishes a working relationship with Property Management.
- Communicate, review, validate, and approve month-end close process, to include accruals, site fees, premium credits, and safe-house tours for site sales and marketing departments ensuring timely submission to corporate accounting. Review, and/or approve check requests, vendor billing and cash reconciliations.
- Review and analyze the monthly financial statements including the CTQ (Contracts/Trade Qualified) report. Communicate all findings to the Director of Administrative Operations (if applicable) and/or Area/BU Director of Operations. Participate in the financial review calls.
- Responsible for helping to prepare the site’s overhead in all departments for the upcoming year’s budget. Support the Director of Administrative Operations(if applicable) and/or Area/BU Director of Operations in all areas of the budget process including historical data.
- Responsible for site facility maintenance and management, ensuring proper ordering and control of supplies, refreshments, file management, transportation (as required) and basic vendor agreements (i.e. coffee, water, etc.); Organize and/or plan site events.
- Must be computer proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Powerpoint, and Excel)
- Strong organizational and presentation skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Knowledge and application of Accounting processes and practices required.
- 40+ hours per week – varies based on seasonality and site need. May require weekends, holidays and on-call.
- Vacation Ownership / Hospitality Management Experience
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.