Manager, Trial Sales (Discovery Department): Austin
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:Indicate minimum requirements necessary for this position.
· A minimum of 1 year sales experience in the vacation ownership sales profession, sales management experience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
· Strong leadership abilities
· Excellent coaching/teaching skills
· Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Problem solving
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude
· Presents oneself as a professional role model
· Works successfully at all levels of the company
· Working knowledge of Microsoft suite
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES AND REGISTRATIONS:
· Maintain appropriate state license/certification based on state requirements
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.