Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership's vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. This vision is supported by our mission statement which states:
We embrace and live the Wyndham values by creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
· We delight our customers by meeting their needs or exceeding their expectations.
· We are "memory makers".
Warm, thoughtful, gracious hospitality is our culture and through our Count on Me service philosophy; our employees strengthen their customer service skills for successful execution of signature service.
Responsible for answering all incoming calls, data entry, and reporting. Help guest with questions regarding directions. Support for the CMA's, CMA managers and CMP program.
Essential Functions and Tasks:
· Answer all incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate department. Help guest with direction. Take the CMA tours and broker tours in order to record them on the manifest.
· Taking the CMA and broker tours from the manifest and creating accounts for them in CRS. Running reports, checking, and stuffing of vouchers.
· Communicate with other departments on anything that is changing or any issues that need to be handled. Support for the CMA's, CMA managers and CMP program.
· General office duties including faxing, filing, and record keeping.
This position requires mostly evening shifts.
You must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
· Ability to multi-task
· Good phone skills
· Basic computer knowledge. Preferred knowledge in word and excel.
· Occasionally lifts supplies or equipment.
· Occasional standing or walking.
. This position is mostly Evening Shifts
. Must be poficient in Microsoft Excel
Team-player mentality with the ability to interact maturely and professionally; ability to deal and communicate with people effectively; ability to work at a fast pace; ability to handle many tasks at one time, and rank each in order of importance.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma
Knowledge and Skills:
· Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
· Must be able to work well with people from many different backgrounds and socio-economic demographics.