Marketing Administrative Coordinator II
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Position is responsible providing general assistance and support to the Community Marketing
Program, In-house Marketing, and the Welcome Center in all administrative duties and functions.
Essential Functions and Tasks:
- Generating, reconciling, auditing and distributing Daily CRS and BRIO Reports for Destin
- Maintaining and Updating Personnel Files
- Updating Weekly and Monthly Payroll Reporting
- Assist CMP and Welcome Center in all Administrative Functions
- Maintain Administrative Inventory and Files
- Process all Personnel Action Forms with regard to pending hires and terminations
- Maintain a record of contracts and sales
Team-player mentality with the ability to interact maturely and professionally; ability to deal and communicate with people effectively; ability to work at a fast pace; ability to handle many tasks at one time, and rank each in order of importance.
Education and Experience:
Knowledge and Skills:
o Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
o Must be able to work well with people from many different backgrounds and socio-economic demographics
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.