Marketing Agent - Galena, IL
- Solicit tours from all in-house guests. Provide concierge services for all guests. Follow up phone calls to complete tours and to reach all guests missed at check in.
- Welcome guests at check-in and provide information about resort, activities, services and local area information.
- Booking tours and assisting others in booking tours.
- Create and ensure follow up calls are being completed.
- Creating daily schedules.
- Confirm daily appointments.
- Maintain performance standards.
- Owner Confirmation Calls.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer skills including MS word, Excel and Outlook.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to keep accurate records.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes nights and weekends.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.