Wyndham Worldwide is one of the world's largest hospitality companies across six continents. We offer individual consumers and business customers a broad array of hospitality products and services as well as various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through our premier portfolio of world-renowned brands.
- Named among World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute
- Named to FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies
- Named a Top 50 Company for Diversity by Diversity Inc.
- Named among Top 50 Companies for Executive Women by the National Associationfor Female Executives (NAFE)
- Named among Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality by the Human RightsCampaign (HRC) Foundation with a perfect 100% score on the Corporate EqualityIndex
- Name among Top 50 Companies for Latinas by LATINA Style
- Named among Top 100 Greenest Companies in U.S. by Newsweek magazine
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for greeting and qualifying guests at check-in and booking them for resort tour presentations and owner updates. All marketers will report directly to management and assist management in cultivating a team atmosphere to increase overall tour production. Marketing Coordinator must learn and execute a sales presentation as provided by management and must meet and exceed job performance and production standards.
- Sales experience and education preferred
- Marketing experience preferred
- Must be competitive and driven to succeed
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.