Marketing Operations Supervisor
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of Owner Services Representatives with the objective of continually improving their skills, performance levels and job satisfaction.
- Ensure consistent application of all departmental processes, policies, procedures and guidelines through their effective creation, management and implementation.
- Responsible for scheduling owners and guests staying on property, both by phone and face to face.
- Welcome guests warmly to the resort and provide them with brief information about the resort, resort activities and services, and activities in the area.
- Must be able to work days, nights, week-ends, and holidays
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel and word).
- Must maintain department standards of production and work as a team player
- Management/Supervisor experience preferred.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma required.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.