Marketing Representative - Depoe Bay OR
Contact owners, guests of owners, and others at the resort to schedule appointment times for sales presentations, also referred to as "tours".
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiate contact with owners, guests of owners, and others to schedule appointments for "tours". This is subject to quotas/requirements.
- If necessary, contact owners prior to setting appointments for additional information concerning any referrals
- Contact tours to confirm scheduled appointments. May need to reschedule if necessary
- Assemble "Welcome Packets" and/or other collateral material to be used at check-in
- Other duties/functions as assigned
- Maintain accurate records for contacts and follow-up
- Provide daily reports of booking activity to supervisor
- Ability to effectively convert prospects to tours.
- Detail oriented-must be able to provide a high level of accuracy.
- Work with a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to communicate in a positive, enthusiastic manner.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve (troubleshoot, analyze and resolve situations).
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Develop broad knowledge of company procedures, products and services.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work as a team player.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.