Marketing Supervisor - Napa
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
* This position is working for Shell Vacations Club (Napa)
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for all internal marketing activities at the resort level. Primary responsibilities include direct management of resort hosts and concierge, maintaining an acceptable penetration rate of resort occupancy, maintaining an excellent owner experience, and coordination with resort, front-line sales,in-house sales and regional marketing directors/managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct supervision of resort host/concierge staff: interview, hire and train employees; plan, assign and direct work; performance review; motivate, reward and provide disciplinary action when necessary (termination and conflict resolution).
- Maintain total site marketing penetration per site requirements.
- Resolve issues pertaining to tour statuses, bookings, coding and etc.
- Order and maintain departmental supplies (collateral material, uniforms, etc.)
- Maintain copies of invitations and daily tour manifests for reference purposes.
- Run, update and create reports based on site production requirements.
- Prepare daily and weekly status reports to include, but not limited to, show factors and penetration rates to be submitted in a timely manner for corporate deadlines.
- Compile data on employee performance.
- Prepare additional reports deemed necessary by management.
- Coordinate with sales management with regard to tour seats/tour flow.
- Ensure pertinent information related to marketing is properly and timely disseminated.
- Coordinate with sales regarding new/changes in marketing programs.
- Submit employee payroll in timely manner.
- Perform other related functions not listed.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively coach, counsel and motivate direct reports
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external clients
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Working knowledge of marketing databases
- Ability to recruit, train and develop employees
- Ability to lead by example
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Experience in timeshare or vacation ownership a plus
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.