Mason/ Painter - Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
Mason/ Painter – Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
- Performs works following safe work practices and procedures
- Responds immediately to all work requests which concern Health and Safety
- Ensures environmentally friendly practices are followed when handling chemicals, paints, varnishes, strippers, and other finishing products
- Responds to guest requests promptly in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintains and repairs all civil, interior design, and Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment finishes
- Ensures the optimum condition and appearance all civil, interior design, and Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment finishes by following the preventive maintenance program
- Evaluates and appropriately responds to equipment usage
- Completes all work orders with due diligence
- Daily Maintains the Engineering log book highlighting problems and solutions; and activities
- Maintain equipment catalog and finishes/color directories
- Actively participates in the monthly departmental meeting by providing feedback and offering suggestions for improvement
- Completes tasks as assigned by Engineering Supervisor, PPM or Chief Engineers.
- Reports and documents potential safety hazards
- Participates as directed in the emergency response team
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
· At least 5 years experience as a Engineering technician, preferably in the hospitality
· Industry and/or in an engineering environment
· Proficient in all manner of carpentry, interior design and FF&E repair, refurbishment, and maintenance plus basic knowledge of one other building operations skill set.
· The ability to use all general repair tools, read shop drawings and specifications, make rough estimates of required materials.
· The ability to work independently with good interpersonal skills
· A creative, practical and pro-active approach to problem solving
· An energetic and dynamic personality
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.