OPC / CMA (Community Marketing Agent) - Shell Vacation Club Waikiki
- Welcomes and assists Island visitors in enjoying their vacations and invites them to tour our resorts.
- Maintains accurate records of all tours scheduled to arrive at sales presentation.
- Confirms and answers questions pertaining to the offer, applicable area, and company or check-in information.
- Determine guest needs and eligibility; proper gift offers, and schedule guest for appropriate tour site and time
- Prepare daily worksheets to track attempts, completes and reservations
- Complete required paperwork in reference to check-ins and arrivals
- Maintain a positive attitude with everyone you come in contact with at your locations
- Stay up-to-date on all programs and incentives
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Sales experience preferred
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- The best compensation plan in the industry, awards and unbelievable incentives
- Fantastic full benefits within 30 days, medical, dental, vision and more you also get a 401K with a 6% company match (401K after 1 year)
- Comprehensive training program renowned as one of the best training programs offered in the industry with ongoing positive coaching and mentoring
- Rapid advancement opportunities with a dynamic organization
- Professional management staff focused on your success and personal best
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.