Operations Manager- ResortQuest By Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Act as key member of the operations team which will serve as the primary contact for unit owners which may entail extensive interaction and communicating through a variety of methods including in-person meetings, telephone conversations, and electronic messaging.
- Leads, manages, and/or participates, with the operations team, in the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, performance planning and evaluation of guest services personnel. Responsible for ensuring efficient operation of guest services department(s) by developing, implementing and refining standard operating procedures.
- Conduct routine unit inspections, in concert with operations team, across geographic territory including inspecting for cleanliness and general repair as well as overall unit condition. Responsible for communicating with unit owners on a regular basis as determined by GM or Area GM.
- Acquire and maintain rental management contracts for all participating rental units. Give detailed rental presentations to prospective clients.
- Assist the GM or Area GM in the creation of marketing plans by providing feedback on occupancy, competitive market details and/or other information as necessary.
- Works closely with service department manager to ensure units are kept in acceptable condition. Provides timely approval from unit owners for repairs exceeding contractual limits.
- Assist the service department with unit inspections as necessary
- Prepares and presents Annual Homeowner Rental Meeting information for participating properties
- Review owner statements and work orders prior to mailing to owners.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Property Management or equivalent additional experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.