The Bellperson will provide assistance to guests in the process of check-in, check-out, room moves, parking their vehicle, and other related service needs as requested.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet guests and offer luggage assistance as needed: including check in, check out, and room moves. Promptly greet guests in a friendly and professional manner. Deliver messages, luggage, packages, flowers, cribs, highchairs, shower chairs, newspapers, and ice or run errands as required to exceed guest expectations. Answer questions pertaining to amenities, services, policies, attractions, dining, entertainment, directions etc. Coordinate transportation needs. Keep main entrance, lobby and valet area clean and free of trash or other debris. Maintain luggage carts to ensure they are in working order. Track bell cart inventory.
- Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. Make appropriate service recovery recommendations. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
- Build a “Count On Me” Culture: Continuously exhibit the company’s Count on Me philosophy; be responsive to the needs of our guests, associates and all we come into contact with on the job, be respectful in every way; deliver a great experience.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks
- Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to give high priority to customer service
- Ability to solve problems with a minimum of guidance
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.