Owner Services Consultant
At Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific, it is all about our customers and our people! This opportunity will see you providing support to our continued growth with being a part of our Call Centre team within our Philippines office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Owner Services Consultant will provide exceptional services to WVRAP customers through the delivery of accommodation reservations and related products and services resulting in increased growth and profit through owner referrals, upgrades and travel.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (Include but not limited to:)
- Responding to inbound customer enquiries with confidence and enthusiasm leading to a positive resolution.
- Maximizing conversion of incoming calls into confirmed bookings by proactively offering the most appropriate holiday solution.
- Providing professional and compliant advice to customer enquiries and actively promoting additional services and programs including, but not limited to, Owner Education, Lifestyle by WorldMark, Travel by Wyndham, Wyndham Rewards, Owner Enhancements
- Managing time effectively to contribute to the achievement of department Service Levels and maximizing potential of productivity.
- Working both individually and as part of the Owner Services team towards achieving weekly and/or monthly targets.
- Maintaining the appropriate administration relating to accommodation enquiries.
- Assisting WorldMark and affiliated resorts with arrival information and facilitating guest enquiries.
- Taking responsibility for the accuracy of Owners’ reservations activity and responsibility for the collection of monies due and refunds.
- Taking ownership to resolve customer complaints and overcome objections through strong conflict resolution skills
- Responding to all forms of written owner correspondence in a prompt and professional manner.
- Actively participating in group meetings and training.
- Participating in cross-training to assist in other departmental roles including inventory, allocations, sales and exchanges.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager Owner Services
- Adhere to all policies and procedures relating to Workplace Health and Safety ensuring the safety of yourself and all other people who may be effected by your conduct in the workplace.
- Display a Count On Me! service to all internal and external parties.
- Display innovation through inspiring, creating and improving processes and products.
- Show integrity in all aspects of the position by doing the right thing, taking responsibility and delivering on the promise.
- Display leadership values by ensuring effective communication and respecting your peers and managers. Support others within the team and empower each other wherever possible.
- Proven delivery of outstanding customer service and displays willingness to go above and beyond’ for colleagues and customers.
- Evidence of high level communication skills in all aspects.
- Maintaining a high level of attention to detail and ability to follow processes correctly.
- Displays enthusiasm to maximize reservations and ability to identify the opportunity to offer additional products.
- Demonstrates experience in efficiently using travel or accommodation reservation systems.
- Illustrates thorough product knowledge on all WorldMark and affiliated resorts and hotels.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage your time to achieve expected high level of productivity.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Access, Excel, Word & Outlook. Preferred minimum typing speed of 65 wpm.
- Displays a positive demeanour and ability to work under pressure.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.