Part Time Maintenance Officer - TRYP Fortitude Valley
- Great Team Environment
- Fortitude Valley Location
- Part Time Position - 4 days per week
TRYP Fortitude Valley is an iconic hotel that syncs guests with the pulse of the city. The hotel is characterised by its hip, fun and youthful vibe coupled with exemplary service. It's design is a study in urban aesthetics featuring street art by world-acclaimed artists.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced, Maintenance Officer for Australia’s very first TRYP Hotel. You will participate in the operation of the maintenance department, including maintaining all hotel amenities and grounds, maintaining inventories, caring for equipment and performing the resort preventative maintenance program. You may be required to multi-task and assist in other departments as required, including Front Office & Housekeeping, whilst upholding the highest levels of quality standards in room repairs and maintenance.
- Basic electrical and plumbing repairs experience
- Basic painting, landscaping and mechanical/equipment repair skills
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work productively in a fast paced environment, delivering outstanding levels of customer service
- Ability to recognise and solve problems in the workplace
- Experience in a similar role within the Hospitality Industry would be desirable
How you benefit?
Working for TRYP by Wyndham will mean you can access some great employee benefits like:
- Discounted resorts stays across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji
- Access to employee assistance program
- Access to our Be Well program
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.