Program Manager-Sales Quality Assurance
Envision your career with one of the world's largest hospitality companies. Wyndham Vacation Ownership, a member of Wyndham Worldwide’s (NYSE: WYN) family of companies, is the world’s largest vacation ownership business, as measured by the number of vacation ownership resorts, individual vacation ownership units and owners of vacation ownership interests. Wyndham Vacation Ownership develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests and provides consumer financing to owners through its seven primary consumer brands, CLUB WYNDHAM, WorldMark by Wyndham, CLUB WYNDHAM ASIA®, WorldMark South Pacific Club by Wyndham, Shell Vacations Club and Margaritaville Vacation Club® and WYNDHAM CLUB BRASILSM. As of December 31, 2014, we have developed or acquired more than 200 vacation ownership resorts in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and the South Pacific that represent more than 24,000 individual vacation ownership units and more than 900,000 owners of vacation ownership interests. Wyndham Vacation Ownership is headquartered in Orlando, Fla., and is supported by more than 17,000 associates globally.
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership currently is looking for a Program Manager who will provide leadership to QAM Teams by providing direct leadership and effective communication. This position motivates employees to deliver on department goals and standards, and is directly involved in the training, coaching, scheduling and motivation of staff in order to achieve established performance expectations. Implements and audits QA process and presentation for all brands through direct observation and specific training. Partners with site leaders by providing input for sales to identify trends and gaps that may impact site goals. Provides input for QA Director and VP, for process improvements, individual field QA evaluations and potential trends or gaps that may impact overall company goals. The position partners with QA leadership team to drive performance and develop overall business strategies. Program Manager works directly with EVP of Sales and Regional Team on development and implementation of strategic goals and targets, and is expected to deliver consistent results, communication, and leadership influence across Region.
1. *Travel to Sales locations to observe QA performance. Partners with sales leaders to address business results and drive improvements. Partners with Sales Operations to gain understanding of site’s financial performance.
2. *Facilitates communication from corporate business partners to Sales/QA operations. Responsible for leading, coaching, motivating, and developing to achieve BU and overall WVO goals.
3. *Develop and maintain site reporting of business results. Understand metrics and business impacts in overall results/performance.
4. *Sales documentation as required / attend Regional meetings / 25%-50% travel requirement for this role.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience
· WVO Product Knowledge, My Learning courses, Sales Training relative to Quality Assurance
· Real estate training and or licensing where required by state
Knowledge and skills
· Ability to prioritize and organize tasks required to manage projects
· Ability to influence
· Demonstrated success within a leadership role and managing others
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage concurrent assignments in an effective and efficient manner
· Strong conflict management skills.
· Expert Contract Standards Expertise preferred
· WVO product knowledge expertise preferred
· Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
· 3 years customer service experience required
· 1-2 years of leadership experience
· 1-2 years timeshare and/or real estate experience preferred
· 1+ years QA experience, 3+ years QA experience preferred
· 1+ years sales experience
· 1+ year training experience
· 2+ years WVO Sales experience preferred
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
A career at Wyndham offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive package of salary, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on such travel related areas as hotel & lodging, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
*Medical/dental and vision care plans
*A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
*Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
Along the way, you will have an opportunity to contribute to improving the world around us through our volunteer efforts and global sustainability program, Wyndham Green.
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.