Project Manager - Resort Renovation & Design Dept - Las Vegas, NV
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) is currently seeking a Manager of Resort Renovation and Design in Las Vegas, NV.
- Responsible for overseeing Resort Renovation and Design department projects for Wyndham Vacation Ownership.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor the planning, design, and construction of resort renovation projects using fundamental project management Best Practices.
- Develop and maintain project scope, schedule and budget using computer applications.
- Document and report status of scope, schedule and budget changes throughout design and construction using technology/software.
- Develop R.F.P.s through completed contract documents for each project.
- Prepare information for the reserve budget using principles, methods, and practices of project management.
- Coordinate with the design team in developing projects to include documentation and recommendations for process improvements.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all resort management and provide training and coaching as needed regarding project management fundamentals and RR&D policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and collaborate with maintenance staff in providing consistent and relevant maintenance support to resorts as needed.
- Travel to Wyndham Vacation Ownership resorts and perform on-site inspections and project related meetings as needed.
- Manage the construction and design efforts both remotely and without familiarity of the resort.
· 4-year degree in a business related field required or commensurate field experience.
· 5-7 years work experience in project management with proven ability to use multiple types of software to efficiently manage projects.
· 1-5 years work experience in a construction industry recommended.
· Familiarity with all aspects of construction management, including construction terminology, law and statutes for each state, health and safety laws, blueprint reading, and taking a project from conception, planning, budgeting, through completion.
· Familiarity with reserve programs and philosophy, including an understanding of useful life expectations and value of interior and exterior components.
· Must be a team player and understand the importance that each position contributes to the department.
· Ability to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers daily.
· Ability to work productively in a fast paced, multi-tasked, and changing environment.
· Computer proficiency to include the use of email (Outlook), spreadsheets (Excel), documents (Word), scheduling software (MS Project), PowerPoint, SharePoint, and any other programs as needed.
· Excellent communication skills are required.
· Hospitality experience preferred.
· Must be willing to travel at least 25% of the regular work time.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.