Property Manager (Operations) HH - Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Property Manager for a portfolio of homes/condos and handle any and all maintenance and housekeeping items plus general upkeep of them. Work closely with the homeowners of these properties to maintain a positive relationship and ensure their property is in the best shape possible.
- Field Operational phone calls from vendors, homeowners, in house/future guests. Input & Dispatch work orders as needed.
- Assist other Property Managers with projects as needed.
- On call MOD for a 7 night duration on a rotational basis – handle any emergencies that arise after hours during that time frame.
- Inspect properties for owner arrivals as well as guest arrivals if needed.
- Assist with creating and confirming guest of owner bookings/owner referral reservations.
- Assist with covering other departments if needed. IE – Front Desk coverage.
- Manage 40+ individually owned properties – make financial decisions that could impact our bottom line. Ensuring properties are in best condition to avoid any sort of guest compensation. Also maintain strong relationships with homeowners to ensure they will continue our partnership.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Property Management or equivalent additional experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in hospitality industry/short term rental business strongly preferred.
- Property Manager license preferred but not required.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.