Public Area Attendant
Silverado Resort and Spa is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Public Area Attendant. The Public Area Attendant is responsible for cleaning and maintaining all corridors and public areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction. Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations to include but not limited to: hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells, etc.
- Remove soiled linen and trash from the service areas and take to the appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Keep all corridors, entrances, vending and laundry areas on guest floors clean and neat.
- Assist Room Attendants with moving of heavy furniture and/or equipment or any duties as required.
- Assist with stocking all Housekeeping closets with linens and other supplies.
- Maintain all cleaning equipment in good working order and report any needed maintenance repairs.
- Respond to guest requests from Housekeeping or other departments.
- Report any missing/found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the Senior Housekeeper.
- Ensures that superior guest service is provided through fast, flawless, and spotless service standards
- Prior heavy duty cleaning experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in housekeeping is required, preferably in a high volume hotel, conference center or resort.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
- Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all OSHA and local health department regulations.
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and work the majority of shift in a standing position. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
About Silverado Resort and Spa
Silverado Resort and Spa is a luxury resort in the heart of the world-famous Napa Valley Wine Country! Whether you come to the Northern California area for relaxation, adventure or business, find it here. Located just an hour north of San Francisco, it’s all tucked away from the city while still being close to the Bay Area action. The soothing, full-service spa sets the stage for relaxing comfort, offering massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and more. But there’s more to Silverado Resort and Spa than just soothing stays. Two PGA championship golf courses, which are overseen by World Golf Hall of Fame member, lead golf analyst for NBC Sports, and resort co-owner Johnny Miller, 13 lighted tennis courts, and biking and hiking trails on-site ensure excitement at every corner. And thanks to its Napa Valley Wine Country location, it’s all close to more than 400 wineries. The fine and casual dining within the resort’s restaurants pair nicely with local wines. The elegant styling and picturesque Northern California views makes it one of the most sought after wedding venue destinations as well. It’s all designed to ensure the perfect Napa Valley Wine Country stay for any and all visitors.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.