Quality Assurance Manager-Austin
- Responsible for establishing, implementing, and directing quality control efforts, through subordinate supervisors or professional staff.
- Establishes and maintains quality assurance standards, procedures, and controls.
- Reviews contract documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide compliance policy reviews and on-going product knowledge training to sales professionals.
- Train/certify designated sales staff to follow Quality Best Practices. Monitor rescission/cancellation and compliance activities.
- Communicate essential feedback to site/corporate management providing status reports with recommended strategies when improvement is needed.
Demonstrates and applies board knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managed work group(s) and how it supports related operations. Demonstrates understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management and disciplinary action.
Typically up to five (5) years of successful related work experience.
Position may require a Bachelor's degree or advanced degree.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.