Recruiting Coordinator - Waikiki
Wyndham Vacation Ownership, a Fortune Magazine Most Admired Company and the world's largest hospitality company is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator.
Our role is to attract the best talent in the industry to work for Wyndham!
We are looking for high energy, savvy coordinator to interact with applicants, schedule interviews and ensure compliance with background checks and provide candidates with a Count On Me! experience.
This position is all about building relationships with Wyndham associates and applicants who wish to work for the largest vacation ownership company in the world!
The responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator require a keen understanding of, or ability to quickly learn specific procedures and organizational skills within the industry. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing candidates through networking, job boards, employee referrals, and active applicants
- Conducting a high volume of applicant phone screens
- Setting up/scheduling interviews
- Conducting Face-to-Face Interviews
- Coordinating background checks
- Assisting with Career Nights and College Career Fairs
- Data tracking for PREP, hiring sources, reports, calls, interviews, etc..
- Coordinating orientation schedules with new hires, training and HR.
- Maintain proper business acumen
- Responsible for on-boarding all new hires such as offer letters, backgrounds checks, scheduling interviews and positing positions.
- This position is full-time and requires 40 hours per week
Bachelor's degree a plus!
1-3 years experience with Taleo
Recruiting, staffing, talent acquisition experience helpful.
MS Excel and Word – must be intermediate or above (build/design basic spreadsheets).
Ability to effectively work independently and utilize time efficiently.
Minimum intermediate level experience using social media in a recruiting role.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Desire and ability to work in a fast faced environment
Ability to handle multiple assignments and projects effectively
Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
Proficient in Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentations
Accurate and expedient proofreading ability
Self-motivated to set priorities and work with limited direction/supervision
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.