Regional Director of Sales Projects - Pacific Coast Region
This position is responsible for overseeing the operations of the Specialist Presenter program for the respective Region. Duties include oversight of all Presenters within the respective Region. The position will also be responsible for, consultative-based direction to site leadership, respective EVP and RSVP as well as follow up on all Sales Integrity allegations. Able to perform both New Owner and Owner versions of the company approved Specialist Presenter presentation. Responsible for oversight of all regularly scheduled conference calls with Presenter Team, oversight of all follow up training for Presenters and partnering with Regional Director of training to schedule regular follow up training on Pre, During and Post steps of the sale for sales representatives. Ensures all detailed coaching assessments with Presenter, Site Leaders and VP of Sales Projects and Regional Director of training take place on a regular basis.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Communicate and partner with the Region leadership team including the SVP of Training, VP Sales Projects, Regional Unit EVP, SVP of Marketing, Site VP, Site DOS and Regional Director of Recruiting on current and future state of the program in the respective Region, areas of opportunity to improve key sales metrics, compliance concerns and Presenter coaching.
- Collaborates with the SVP of Sales Development, Recruiting & Training, VP of Sales Projects as well as Regional Trainers on special projects, promotions, corporate initiatives and sharing best practices
- Identifies opportunities relating to, but not limited to, Specialist Presenter program, sales lines (in house and front line), sales processes with a desired follow through to affect and implement positive change.
- Coordinate and conduct panel interviews alongside site leadership to ensure all Presenter positions are filled and the panel interview process is followed ensuring top talent is selected for the position.
- Lead the respective Regional Presenter team through continued follow up training and coaching along with consultative support to site and Regional leadership.
- Lead Regional Presenter teams, development of strategies to support achievement in New Owner and Owner sales, implementation of training strategies to improve metrics in sales integrity, sales and marketing efficiencies, New Owner and Owner sales and employee retention. Responsibility is also for the coordination and strategic development/deployment of all sales related tools and training technologies within WVO.
- Monitor all Presenter videos of the respective Regional Presenter team for training and coaching purposes NOI, Close Rate and enhancement of the customer experience.
- Develop and implement Presenter program and training strategies for WVR, Shell and WBW sales operations.
- Partner with VP- Sales Projects and leadership (corporate and field) to develop and share best practices.
Implementation and execution of program at all WVO sites within designated region. Could be traveling up to 75% of the time.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- WVO Sales Training Experience
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with all WVO training curriculum
- Proven Facilitation Skills
- WVO Training Experience
- WVO Presenter Experience
- Executive Presence
- Strong Public Speaking skills
- Basic computer skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Working knowledge of Adobe products (Acrobat, Flash)
- WVO Owner and Non Owner Sales experience
- WVO Management experience
Authoritative Knowledge of a suite of company products
Describe the following:
- Responsible for decision making on Specialist Presenter best practices for respective Region and WVO in conjunction with VP of Sales Projects.
- This position will report directly to the VP Sales Projects and will have some decision making capabilities on the direction and implementation of all matters related to the Specialist Presenter program for respective Region and WVO in conjunction with VP Sales Projects to include sharing of best practices and Pre/During and Post steps of the sale.
- Due to the overall guest experience, sales integrity measures and overall metrics the Presenter program has demonstrated year after year this role will have a major impact on the organization. The Regional Director role will be responsible for oversight of 100 Presenters per Region and 100 million in revenue with the current tour flow for 2015. The position will also be responsible for ensuring all sales performance measures are exceeded as well as all presentations exceed sales integrity standards thus reducing sales integrity violations for the company through Presenter training, follow onsite training and coaching measures.
- The Specialist Presenter Program was responsible for $168 million in revenue in 2012 and will produce $360 million in 2013 raising VPGs and close rate for WVO above what the company produces without the program. With the increased tour flow into the program in 2015 the Regional Director role will be responsible for over 100 million in revenue for the respective region.
Legal, Brand, IT, Sales Operations, SLT, Recruiting and Training
- Presenter Equipment
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.