Regional Sales Trainer - Shell Vacations, HI
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership's vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. This vision is supported by our mission statement which states:
We embrace and live the Wyndham “Count on Me” culture creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
This exciting position will allow the right candidate the opportunity to work as the Regional Sales Trainer for Shell Vacations Club.
The right candidate will report directly to the Training Manager and/or Director of Training for the Hawaii Region, and will:
- This position will be based in Kailua-Kona.
- Have a strong desire to be an integral part of the regional Senior Leadership Team.
- Oversee the Shell Vacation Club training for the Hawaii region.
- Be able to travel throughout the Hawaii Region when necessary.
- Have the ability to communicate and partner with EVP, Site VP, BU Director of training, BU Director of Recruiting, Site Recruiters and other site trainers.
- Possess the ability to identify opportunities relating to, but not limited to, the training department, sales lines (In House and Front Line), sales processes and a desired follow-through to affect and implement positive change.
- Have a proven track record. This can include any, but is not limited to, Front Line or In House sales, Sales Manager, Site Trainer, Sr. Manager, DOS or VP positions.
- Support the Specialist Presenter team for training and compliance.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Shell Vacations Club.
This position will oversee training to include:
- Ensuring Wyndham’s “Play to Win” new hire training curriculum is delivered to new hires in a classroom setting using the iPad.
- Ensuring Wyndham’s “Road to Success” 12-week follow-up training is being facilitated to new hires in a consistent classroom setting.
- Ensuring Road to Success on-line modules are completed after each module is facilitated.
- Ensuring WVO Sales Compliance on-line course is completed in new hire classes.
- Ensuring follow-up training and Hours-of-Power are being facilitated regularly.
- Ensuring sites are up-to-date on all recently approved Wyndham collateral.
- Partnering with Training Manager in staffing any open roles in your region.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- At least 2 years Wyndham sales experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Wyndham Vacation Resorts, WorldMark by Wyndham, and Shell Vacation Club
- At least 1 year sales management experience preferred
- Proven track record with the ability to T.O. tables
- Thorough understanding of Wyndham's products
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees in a professional manner
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule
- Must have an active Hawaii Real Estate License
- Frontline and In-House sales experience
- 2 plus years of trainer experience
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.