Reservations Supervisor - Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
Reservations Supervisor – Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
This position is responsible for creating an outstanding first impression. It is important to provide positive image of Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach from the start by greeting the guest over the phone and provide them with an overview of the facility as well as a comprehensive description of the room types that will fit their need to increase our revenue and works to ensure maximum efficiency and guest satisfaction. Also promotes the desired work culture around the five core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect, One Team and Service of the Ramada Hotels and the brand ethos.
It is not the intent of this Job Description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.
- Reservation standards are implemented and complied to.
- All relevant data is entered in the systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Data is reviewed and analysed on an ongoing basis.
- All inventory (transient, group, wholesale allotments and other) and pricing strategy in all distribution channels including branded web, 3rd party sites and the GDS are effectively managed.
- All distribution channels are returning appropriate availability and pricing for the following 365 days.
- New Revenue Management tools are being used, including Channel Manager, Opera, and any new/similar tools or reports.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- Minimum of high school, Baccalaureate (Abitur), A-level exam
- Professional Certification (Bachelor, University Degree, Hotel School Diploma)
- Very good Opera central systems knowledge
- Knowledge of Opera PMS is imperative
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in reservations, ideally in a supervisory role
- A proven track record of increasing revenue streams or strengthening the performance of a property
- Experience with reporting and market performance report
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.