Resort Manager - Fiji
Voted Traveller's Choice 2017 Winner by TripAdvisor our Wyndham Resort Denarau Island is number one in Fiji’s premium tourism location, since the promotion of our Resort Manager we’re looking for a leader that’s going to keep the great work going!
Be warned though, when a resort runs at over 95% occupancy year round and has such great staff and facilities that you have to get used to collecting awards, this is not a case of looking for an island-time lifestyle!
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Resort General Manager, preferably with a global hospitality company and the ability to manage multiple outlets
- Experience working in the South Pacific
- Strong financial and business acumen and relevant business tertiary qualifications
- Experience using Opera PMS and Micros POS is desirable
- Impeccable service and presentation standards
- Effective leadership and interpersonal communication skills\
- Attractive salary with global hotel stay discounts for you, your friends and family!
- Subsidised private health cover & 2 free night stay upon completion of probation
- Company funded training & career development opportunities
- A fun dynamic team environment and recognition for a job well done
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.