Restaurant Server/GOLD PM - Part Time
- Greet and provide excellent customer service to dining guests.
- Receive orders from guests or staff; place orders with culinary staff; collect payment from all guests/staff and provide a receipt to all at the time of purchase.
- Must be knowledgeable regarding the menu and explain it courteously.
- Prepare all food items ensuring proper quality of food and flow to guests.
- Maintain a high level of quality and consistency in regard to the preparation and plating of all orders.
- Must have previous bartending expereince
- Keep food outlet neat and clean throughout the shift; clean food stations and the entire food court at the end of shift leaving the area ready for the start of the next shift.
- Restock and assist with inventory as needed.
- Complete daily activity reports, end of shift or end of day reports and make cash drops.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be available weekends and holidays.
- Six months experience as Proper health & alcohol certification cards for the state of application (If cards are not current will need to be renewed prior to date of employment).
- Knowledge of math to figure cost, make change and cash handling procedures.
- Knowledge of the state and federal laws concerning the handling and dispensing of food and alcoholic beverages.
- Capable of demonstrating good judgment when dealing with guests and staff members.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as with other team members and departments.
- Able to work unsupervised for extensive periods, and to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guests and staff members.
We are a drug-free workplace and require a background check and drug test prior to employment.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.