- Pick up extra cleaning and guest room supplies in the Housekeeping department.
- Clean assigned quota of rooms daily according to standards.
- Maintain a clean and neat area at all times.
- Replace guest room amenities as necessary.
- Report all maintenance problems to Supervisor / Engineering.
- Keep linen closets clean.
- Stock area for next day.
- Remove in-room dining tables and trays from guest rooms and hallways.
- Respond to all guest requests appropriately and in a courteous, timely manner.
- Keep the supply cart neat and organized at all times.
- Check all equipment prior to and after use to ensure it is in good working order.
- Report and deliver lost and found items to the Housekeeping office.
- Ensures that superior guest service is provided through fast, flawless, and spotless service standards.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in housekeeping is required, preferably in a high volume hotel, conference center or resort.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
- Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all OSHA and local health department regulations.
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and work the majority of shift in a standing position.
- Frequently is required to talk or hear.
Wyndham Hotel Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.