Room Attendant - Phillip Island
- Beautiful Phillip Island resort
- Rotating roster, 15 – 25hrs per week
- Casual position
As a Room Attendant, you will be responsible for providing and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and comfort in guest accommodation. You will be responsible for carrying out key daily tasks in the Housekeeping Department and most importantly delivering a high level of customer service to actively contribute to the company vision of making holiday dreams come true!
- Have the ability to work within a flexible, rotating roster which includes weekends, evenings and Public Holidays
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Be motivated, have a good eye for detail and have high cleaning standards
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
What do we offer?
Who are we?
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.