Room Attendants / Food & Beverage Attendants / Cooks - Mt Hotham
- Genuine passion for customer service with a ‘Count On Me’ attitude
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive individual
- Immaculate presentation and professional grooming standards
- Ability to work a flexible roster, including weekends, evenings and school holiday period
- Subsidised Private Health (upon successful completion of probation)
- Genuine career progression and training opportunities
- Discounted resort stays for employees, friends & family!
- PLUS an amazing recognition program for employees
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.