Room Service Attendant
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Room Service Attendant to work at our beautiful H Hotel property in Midland, MI.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Set up and deliver all food and beverage orders in accordance with property’s established guidelines, procedures and policies.
• Provides guests with exceptional service in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Conduct floor sweeps and retrieve all food and beverage trays in order to maintain established sanitation guidelines.
• Set up and deliver all VIP amenities.
• Service all hospitality suites in accordance with Banquet Event Orders and established policies and procedure.
• Complete all shift side work as outlined in the hotel’s operating policies and procedures.
• Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales; report all communication to immediate shift supervisor.
• Perform all cash handling responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
• Minimum formal education of some high school and a minimum one year job-related experience preferred.
• Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
• Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
• Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services and standards to the highest caliber.
• Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
• Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English.
• Must be able to work variable shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
• Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
• Ability to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push goods on a cart weighing a maximum of 100 lbs., at a continuous schedule.
• Must be able to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs.
• Frequently is required to talk or hear.
Wyndham Hotel Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.