As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence.
Edging the beautiful bank of Jupiter's Intracoastal Waterway, the Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place is a lifestyle destination where business and vacation travelers enjoy a sense of laid-back luxury and modern elegance. Relax in exquisite rooms and suites, and indulge in a variety of local restaurants offering exquisite cuisine. Lounge by the rooftop pool with a hand-crafted cocktail while you soak up the views and gentle breezes. Experience an upscale hotel surrounded by lush landscapes and picturesque waterways in beautiful Northern Palm Beach County.
Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place is seeking a Room Service Server.
The Room Service Server is responsible for receiving orders, preparing orders and delivering items to guestrooms in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veterans & Drug Free Workplace
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and up to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham hotel Group Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Wyndham Hotel Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veterans) & Drug Free Workplace