Room Service Server
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, DiversityInc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
The newly multi-million dollar renovated Wyndham Orlando Resort - International Drive, located at the epicenter of Orlando’s ever-popular I-Drive boasts an enviable location in the Theme Park Capital of the World.
The Wyndham Orlando Resort, International Drive has a phenomenal Room Service Server opportunity. The Accounting Clerk will work on a part-time status.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Prepare station in anticipation of the day's business. Stock work areas with china, glassware, linen, coffee pots, napkins and ensure that stock is clean and polished.
- Check VIP list, and communicate orders to the kitchen and the next room service shift.
- Set trays and tables according to established standards.
- Deliver orders according to established standards.
- Retrieve trays on a timely basis.
- Ensure quality of food & beverage being delivered and communicate with Manager/Captain/Kitchen.
- Prepare and deliver amenities. Replenish as needed.
- Call all guests before delivery of order.
- Perform opening and closing duties according to established sidework checklist.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials and upsell items to guests.
- Assist order taker in the answering of the telephone while maintaining the established standards.
- Communicate guest needs to proper department.
- Handle guest's complaints and communicate to management.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and Drug Free Workplace
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.