Wyndham Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest hospitality companies. We currently have over 8000 hotels with presence in 73 countries worldwide. It is our goal to be the World’s leading Hotel Company to be with and stay with. We have a broad portfolio of exciting hotel brands ranging from the budget to the luxury sector including Days Inn, Ramada, Ramada Encore, TRYP, Wyndham Garden, Dolce and Wyndham Grand.
Ramada Encore was created for business and leisure travellers looking for a great value, simple and smart hotel.
Offering modern and ergonomically designed accommodation, guests at Ramada Encore are able to enjoy signature features including stylish wooden floors in all bedrooms, innovative bathroom pods featuring walk-in power showers and The Hub, an area in which to eat, drink, work or simply relax. The bright, modern colours of the Ramada Encore hotels provide a refreshing, enjoyable and vibrant environment for your stay.
The Rooms Division Manager will ensure superior guest service, maximized revenue optimization, effective cost-control and implementation of operational standards within the room’s division function.
This role would thereby be responsible for the day to day efficient operations of the front office, reservations and revenue disciplines as well as liaising with the external Housekeeping Contractor to ensure Brand Standards are met and maintained.
Being responsible for revenue management, this role would be actively involved in driving ADR, occupancy and yield management in line with company policies and procedures.
The role requires a strong leader with the skillset to develop and engage teams, good understanding for legal and brand compliance and passionate for continuous improvement.
- Leadership and People Management
- Commercial acumen
- Quality orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Result driven
- Dynamic personality
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Front Office Manager
- Experience working in the UK is essential
- Experience in management roles with International hotel brands
- Experience within the hospitality commercial function, revenue management, budgeting, forecast and human resources.
- A strong sense of commerciality and financial acumen
- Computer literacy and a high level of competency within Microsoft Office programmes and hotel reservations systems including Micros Opera