Sales Administrative Assistant
Wyndham Hotel Group is excited to add The Summit, a Dolce hotel, to our portfolio of amazing properties. The Summit hotel offers 239 contemporary and comfortable guest rooms focused on relaxation. With over 34,500 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including 10,700 square feet of terrace and gardens, the blank canvas at the Summit provides infinite possibilities to plan your next celebration or exceptional meeting. Opening in early 2018 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Responsible for the hotel's social media and administering creative posts, flyers and power point presentations representing the hotel and brand.
- Filing, typing, faxing, copying, preparing reports, and compiling sales kits.
- Assist DOSM and Sales Managers with the preparation of contracts, proposals and addendums, and track their status.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintain the filing system for the Sales department.
- Perform mailing and express mail functions for the Sales department.
- Provide telephone support for the Sales department.
- Maintains and manages inventory of office supplies and promotional materials for Sales Department.
- Assist Sales Managers with blocking group meeting specifications in the computerized database.
- Assist with and completes special projects and assignments as designated by the Director of Sales and Marketing or Sales Managers.
- Minimum formal education of a high school diploma is required.
- Two years of job-related experience preferably within the hospitality industry.
- Adept at managing fast paced environment and putting people at ease.
- Demonstrated professional and pleasant phone manner.
- Comfortable interfacing with a diverse group of individuals.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, identify problems, and seek solutions as well as follow up and follow through with a variety of tasks.
- Basic knowledge of/experience with sales marketing departments helpful.
- Excellent communications skill (oral & written) in English.
- Computer literate. Prefer strong Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Prefer experience with Delphi.
- Warm, personable and energetic demeanor.
- Honest, trustworthy, discreet and careful with confidential information.
- Highly proactive and willing to take initiative.
- Ability to follow up and follow through with a variety of tasks.
- Handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.