Sales and Customer Service Representative
RCI is proud to be part of Wyndham Worldwide, one of the world's largest hospitality companies across six continents. RCI is the global leader in vacation exchange providing our global community of 3.7 million timeshare owners worldwide with quality vacation experiences at more than 4,500 resorts in 100 countries.
Do you like to travel? Are you looking for a career opportunity that could last a lifetime?
Come to work with one of "Indiana's Best Places to Work" award recipients!
Pay starts at $12.76 per hour during your first 8-12 weeks of training. There is an additional $1.00 per hour shift differential for weekday hours after 6pm and for all weekend hours. After training, you will be eligible to earn additional incentive pay! Furthermore, you are eligible for an annual sales bonus of up to $3,000. Average total compensation is $15.86 in their first year. Our associates also get free resort accommodations and an annual Vacation Allowance!
As one of the world’s largest hospitality companies, our company impacts the communities where we operate. Our Corporate Social Responsibility program is based on “doing well” for our business, shareholders, and associates, while “doing good” for our communities and the world around us.
Our associates are given opportunities to participate in volunteerism and service within our community. We support our charities, embrace different cultures, and support our sustainability initiatives and responsible business practices.
RCI is a vacation ownership exchange company. We are hiring for multiple positions. Positions are sales focused, customer service focused, or a mix of both. The associate’s job is to interact with RCI/Wyndham members over the phone and on the computer to help them book their vacation as well as offering them additional services and membership options. No cold calls to the general public- we only call and receive calls from our members!
- Are driven to help people
- Have a passion for learning
- Are hard- working and enjoy friendly competition
- Are interested and enthusiastic about technology
Your work schedule will include working evenings (latest shift ends at 11pm) and weekends. You must be available for training Monday - Friday, noon-8:00pm, for 8-12 weeks.
- Free Resort Accommodations annually
- Discounted Resort Rentals
- Annual Vacation Allowance
- Opportunities for work travel internationally
- Recognition programs, contests and incentives
- Onsite Fitness Center with Personal Trainers
- Casual Dress Policy
- Onsite café offering healthy menu options
- Paid Time Off
- Eleven total Paid Holidays per year
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have strong communication skills and problem solving skills
- Internet navigation skills and computer proficiency is a must.
- Ability to meet individual, team and departmental goals through effective sales and service delivery
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.