Sales Manager- Bonnet Creek In-House
- We embrace and live the Wyndham values by creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
- We delight our customers by meeting their needs or exceeding their expectations.
- We are "memory makers.
- Set Vision and Expectations: Provides a clear picture of future so others can understand and share view. Makes sure that team members clearly understand what is expected of them.
- Embraces Wyndham Values.
- Sense of Urgency: Approaches work with a bias action. Energetically and enthusiastically defines and takes next steps.
- Motivate the sales team to achieve the highest level of performance through effective leadership and established best practices.
- Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance on a daily basis to recognize excellence and coach for improvement.
- Develop others: Regularly provides feedback and coaching. Provides training opportunities to team members to improve their skills and address their career development needs.
- Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity.
- Administer Company Policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner.
- Take over to close the sale.
- Preferred knowledge of all programs sold and serviced by Wyndham.
- Required Owner and Non-Owner Sales experience.
- Professional appearance and strong communication skills in dealing with clients and corporate personnel both one-on-one and group environment.
- Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment.
- Have proven track record of strong leadership ability, motivational skills and enthusiasm.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
- FL Realestate License.
- One year Presidents Club achievement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.