Sales Manager Corporate (Sharjah Market) - Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, UAE
Sales Manager Corporate (Sharjah Market) - Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
At Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah we are committed to creating caring experience - every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal & professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor & hotel management services provider, the company's global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties & approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, The hotel sets a new level of contemporary luxury, style, design, and cuisine for business & leisure travellers, situated amid Sharjah's exclusive areas & rich cultural attractions. It provides an ideal accommodation solution for long-term business travellers & families with its state-of-the-art technology & facilities. The hotel is ideally located in Sharjah opposite the large Sahara shopping centre. Its location offers easy access to Dubai, Sharjah City Center, public beach, Sharjah Lagoon & Corniche. Proximity to Sharjah Expo Center makes the hotel ideal for business travellers. Sharjah Airport is 15 km away, while Dubai Airport is 17 km away from the hotel.
A Sales Manager is responsible to assists in leading the property's segmented sales effort for corporate market. Conducts all day-to-day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives.
Key Job Responsibilities:
•Assists in the development, implementation and sustaining of aggressive solicitation program focused on increasing business.
•Work with Sales team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers’ needs and the market.
•Analyze market information by using sales systems and implement strategy to achieve property's financial room and catering goals.
•Review sales and catering guest satisfaction results to identify areas of improvement.
•Direct and manage the forecasting process in conjunction with the Revenue Department to ensure accurate, timely and complete information.
•Compile and/or direct the preparation of actively participate and complete the preparation of the annual Sales & Marketing plans, quarterly updates and the annual Budget.
•Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
•Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
•Attend customer events, trade shows and sales missions to maintain, build or develop key relationships customers.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- Have an ability to interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication
- Excellent skills in time management, coordination, and meeting close deadlines, organization.
- Effective multi-tasking and the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills; ability to proactively identify appropriate opportunities and to share those messages with various constituent groups.
- Ability to adhere to the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity.
- Ability to adhere to absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, assertive and willing to take ownership of responsibilities with a high degree of positive energy and drive, and a determination to succeed.
- A degree or post-graduate degree in Management or Sales & Marketing or Hospitality Management.
- Hotel industry experience gained from the Sharjah market is required.
- Expertise in handling corporate segments.
- Excellent in communication skills both written and verbal
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.