Join the Silverado Family!
Silverado Resort and Spa is seeking qualified and motivated candidates for the position of Sales Manager. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the gold standard of a luxurious and relaxing stay in the Napa Valley. Join a passionate group of people whose job is to deliver extraordinary customer service at one of the most beautiful resorts in Northern California.
The Sales Manager is responsible for:
- Effectively soliciting and becoming familiar with all accounts in his/her market segments
- Prospecting and closing on assigned accounts/territory to positively impact hotel revenues
- Developing a full working knowledge of the operations of the hotel, including Food and Beverage, Guest Services and Reservations
Developing a complete knowledge of company sales policies and SOP’s, and ensuring knowledge of and adherence to those policies by the sales team
Meeting or exceeding set goals
***At least 3 years of progressive experience in a hotel or related field; or a Bachelor’s degree; or a 2-year degree and 1 or more year of related experience is required.***
As part of the Sales team, you will join other associates that value hard work and pride themselves in making every single event an unforgettable one for our guests and their loved ones.
Our team is:
• Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services of the highest caliber.
• Able to work/collaborate together and communicate effectively with guests and associates at all levels of the organization.
OUR MISSION: Only at Silverado Resort and Spa will you find a captivating place that must be experienced, where tradition and history are honored and modern day luxury is delivered. We create unforgettable moments for every single member, every single guest, one story at a time.
Silverado Resort and Spa offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.