Sales Manager - Napa
- Motivate a sales team to achieve the highest level of performance through effective leadership and established best practices.
- Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance on a daily basis to recognize excellence and coach weaknesses.
- Mentor or train each member of the team in the selling methods developed by the Company.
- Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity.
- Administer Company policies, procedures and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner.
- Assist and Takeover as many tours/sales as possible.
- Other various duties as assigned by the Director of Sales.
- Timeshare and Management experience required.
- Knowledge of programs sold and serviced by Wyndham Vacation Ownership a plus!
- Outstanding communication skills in dealing with clients, associates and corporate personnel.
- Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment.
- Have strong leadership ability, motivational skills and enthusiasm.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
- Must have a California Real Estate License prior to start date.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.