Sales Manager ~ WYNDHAM National Harbor, MD
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations.
We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service.
It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Warm, thoughtful, gracious hospitality is our culture and through our Count on Me service philosophy; our employees strengthen their customer service skills for successful execution of signature service.
Staff, train, and manage a team of Sales Associates to meet or exceed budgeted sales goals for the team while ensuring that the sales process is conducted in compliance with all regulations and with integrity.
Coach and counsel team members to improve skills and address performance.
- Set Vision and Expectations: Provides a clear picture of future so others can understand and share view. Makes sure that team members clearly understand what is expected of them.
- Embraces Wyndham Values.
- Sense of Urgency: Approaches work with a bias action. Energetically and enthusiastically defines and takes next steps.
- Motivate the sales team to achieve the highest level of performance through effective leadership and established best practices.
- Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance on a daily basis to recognize excellence and coach for improvement.
- Recruit individuals that posses the skills and personality to be successful Sales Associates, utilizing recruiting process establish by the Company.
- Develop others: Regularly provides feedback and coaching. Provides training opportunities to team members to improve their skills and address their career development needs.
- Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity.
- Administer Company Policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner.
- Take over to close the sale.
- Must obtain MD Real Estate License
Six months of Wyndham Owner Sales experience.
One year timeshare selling experience.
Have knowledge of all programs sold and serviced by Wyndham.
Professional appearance and strong communication skills in dealing with clients and corporate personnel both one-on-one and group environment.
Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment.
Have proven track record of strong leadership ability, motivational skills and enthusiasm.
Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.