Sales Professional - January 2018 - Destin, FL
Imagine a job that allows you to be a:
- Sales Professional
- Real Estate Professional
- Travel Agent
Why Wyndham Vacation Ownership?
- Excellent Income potential: Our Top 50% of Sales Representatives easily earn over six figures.
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, within 30 days of hire and tuition reimbursement.
- Outstanding 401k: 6% match and 100% vested upon enrollment after tenure of 1 year employment.
- Face to Face Sales: Sales center located at our exquisite Resorts.
- No Cold Calling: All leads are prequalified and provided by the company.
- Proven Product: Wyndham holds the highest Owner Satisfaction rating in the industry.
- Formal Training: We provide a formal and ongoing training that is second to none.
- 200+ diverse destinations with product flexibility and financing options that allow you to close deals.
- The best compensation plan in the industry and additional incentives including exciting trips and awards.
- Ongoing, extensive industry leading training throughout your Wyndham career.
- Receive qualified guest from our Marketing Department.
- World's largest vacation ownership company (nearly twice the size of # 2)
- Customer Satisfaction Rating in the Industry
- Diversity Inc. 25 Noteworthy Companies (2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017)
- Named one of Fortune Magazine’s "Most Admired Companies" (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
- Ethisphere.com "World's Most Ethical Companies" (2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Successful sales or customer service experience is preferred.
- A competitive and tenacious individual driven to succeed
- Have the ability to overcome objections in a professional manner.
- Willing to work for 100% commission.
- Willing to obtain Florida Real Estate License to sell deeded property upon formal job offer.
- Flexible schedule a must: weekends and some holidays are required.
- Maintain production standards.
- Professional business appearance.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
Experience in these positions/industries a plus: Realtor, loan agent, broker, real estate, mortgage broker, DRE, CAR, hotel, resort, hospitality, customer service, account management, sales, business development, front desk, concierge, retail, server, restaurant, tourism, timeshare, inside sales, marketing, sales manager, sales agent, marketing representative, tourist information, host, tradeshow, event marketing, brand ambassador, property management, welcome center representative, in-house marketing, vacation ownership sales, account manager, restaurant, vacation planner, appointment setter, business development, outside sales, front desk, actor, customer service, marketing manager, marketing supervisor, off property contact, community marketing representative, marketing representative, vacation planner, tourist information, escrow, welcome center representative, in-house marketing, timeshare, vacation ownership, in-house sales agent, front line sales agent, vacation counselor.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.