Sales Professional - Long Beach, WA
The Opportunity with Wyndham Vacation Ownership
Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our pre-qualified guests the opportunity to purchase world class vacations. Imagine a career that allows you to be…
- Part Sales Professional
- Part Vacation Counselor
- Part Sales Closer
- 100% Dream Broker
Benefits and Compensation
- An excellent benefits package in less than 31 days
- 401K plan with 6% Matching
- tuition reimbursement
- Attraction discounts
- Travel discounts,
- plus much more
- Average Sales Professionals earn six figures.
- We provide our associates extra incentives to use our vacation ownership portfolio for personal travel
- 32- 40 hour work weeks
- Consistent Schedule
Training and Development
- Best PAID sales training in the industry
- Follow up training for the first 90 days
Education and Experience
- Prior sales experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required and must be at least 18 years of age to apply
Skills and Abilities.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handle Rejection well
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: Rapport building, selling on emotion, building value in the product, and closing the sale
- Professional appearance
- Quick thinking and problem solving skills
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.